Tonymoly Aqua Aura Water Bomb Sleeping Pack

This is a review of the Tonymoly Aqua Aura Water Bomb Sleeping Pack. The official second contender for the longest product name ever. Click the link to read more!




The nice thing about this sleeping pack is that it has a more hygienic container than the Laneige Water Bank Sleeping Pack EX.  The product is a white-coloured, light-textured, citrusy-smelling cream. It spreads very easily.



Once you start to rub in the product it forms water droplets. Kinda gimmicky and not the first time I've seen it. I'm kinda of a "water" product connoisseur (HA). I've previously used Lioele's Water Drop Sleeping Pack which had the same mysterious mix of chemicals. I also had this Isa Knox heating massage cream that formed water droplets in the same way.

I'm beginning to think that my standards might be a little too high. Either that, or I'm terrible at selecting products. This product did absolutely nothing for me. I never saw any improvement in my skin while using it or while not using it. It doesn't even provide an adequate overnight barrier for the rest of my products (the bare minimum for a sleeping pack imo) because it is absorbed too easily/quickly. If you're looking for a water sleeping pack try the Lioele Water Drop Sleeping Pack or the seminal Laneige Water Bank Sleeping Pack EX. Or you can try the best sleeping pack EVER – Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask (review pending). In any case, don't go out of your way to try this one.

✮ / ✮✮✮✮✮

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric