Etude House Haul

What an ordeal this has been. I've learned two things during this order process – 1) I'm not a patient person and 2) there is no such thing as too many sheet masks. Click to find out more!


I made this order on November 7th. It got shipped out November 18th. I know I and everyone else obsessed with korean skincare ordered a lot of sheet masks but they should have been a bit more prepared. The rest of my problems from there can directly be linked to Canada Post's slow processing times. So thanks for doing what you do best CP! In the end, I received this almost a month after I ordered (5 days shy). Then again, free shipping was one of the biggest draws alongside the 15% paypal promotion Etude House was having at the same time. In all, I'm just happy it's here and in one piece.

Below are the two boxes opened up. Both included invoices that I removed.
First, the non-sheet mask items. Don't be fooled by these and pictures of the My Castle Hand Creams out there – these things are tiny! For awhile I was wondering how people were carrying them around in their purses but now it all makes sense. I bought these for my desk and they are adorable. I choose these two because of the cohesive look but now I'm kicking myself for not getting the whole set. I'll have a more detailed post about them up soon.



The issue of weight vs. cost meant that I had to choose some items that I wasn't super excited about in order to have the maximum amount of sheet masks possible. I picked up the Kissfull Lip Scrub and  the AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot Patch. I chose this lip scrub because I really don't want to shell out for the Aritaum Ginger Sugar Overnight Lip Mask ($13) so I'm trying any and all alternatives first. And then I chose the acne patches because they were really light in weight but expensive enough to guarantee free shipping. I don't usually get breakouts beyond the occasional hormonal or stress pimple so I'll keep these on hand for those situations.


And now on to the items that made me order not once but twice... the sheet masks! Etude House was having an amazing sale and these sheet masks were only .48 cents each. I was having a bit of a Fan Bingbing moment when I selected these but I feel justified in my splurging because where else are you going to find excellent quality sheet masks for 50 cents? I picked  up 110 masks in total. It doesn't look like much does it?

 The top row (green tea, royal jelly, honey, and hyaluronic acid) have 15 masks each and the rest (ginseng, olive, aloe, mugwort, and mango) have 10 each. My priority was hydration and brightening/smoothing masks usually break me out so I focused on the masks with the water drop faces (and not the shiny/sunny round faces). It's a cute and easy way of distinguishing between the mask types and is sickeningly sweet much like everything else Etude House produces.


This is my haul in its entirety.

The picture above is my entire sheet mask collection. I now own about 165 sheet masks and I'm still nowhere near Fan Bingbing levels of hoarding. I was waiting on these to start a month-long challenge that I'll be talking more about in an upcoming post. I'll post more about the non-sheet mask products I hauled in the next few days.

If you're interested in picking up any of these products, Etude House is having another free shipping event. You can find more details here. I have lots more posts coming up so keep stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo tempted by the free shipping! thanks for letting us know

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric