Missha All Around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF 45 / PA +++

This is a review of Missha's All Around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF 45/PA+++. I'm beginning to think the whole long name thing is just common amongst Missha products. I guess I never noticed until now. Anywho, click to read more!





This sunscreen is a thick white cream. It's heavier than most of my moisturizers. It has a light and pleasant fragrance. It spreads very easily but it does take a bit of work to make sure it is fully absorbed into the skin.



So one of the most important things about this sunscreen and sunscreens in general for someone with darker skin is whether they leave a white cast on the skin. No one wants to look like a ghost from the neck up. I'm happy to say that this sunscreen, when fully rubbed into the skin, does not make me look undead.



I'm giving this sunscreen a pretty high rating because I found it to be extremely affordable and surprisingly moisturizing while not causing any reactions or breakouts. I'm on the hunt for a new sunscreen just to see if there's anything better but it's nice to know that I can always fall back onto this product and know that it works for me. Definitely recommend it if you are looking to branch out from Western sunscreens.

✮✮✮✮ / ✮✮✮✮✮

3 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric