Etude House My Castle Hand Cream

Decided to take this review of the Etude My Castle House Hand Cream to the next level by using my fantasy-themed duvet as a backdrop. Click for the review.


I feel like you guys have seen my hands enough at this point to know how desperately they need moisturizing. The Etude House My Castle Hand Creams were perhaps not the first place that I would have gone in search of moisture. When I first heard about them I thought it was an adorable but expensive idea and didn't really have any plans on picking them up. So how exactly did I end up with TWO?

It's really not a very long story. I kept seeing the hand creams everywhere and I would always think that they would be perfect on my desk or on my bookshelf and then the Etude House sale happened. And the hand creams were only around 4, 500 won instead of 6-8 dollars each. And I needed something expensive to get free shipping. The rest is history.


I ended up grabbing two hand creams in Pink Wish and Sweet Cookie. I choose these two, as I said in my haul post, because of the cohesive look. I just like the roof style of these ones better than the other two, though that may be a weird thing to be picky about. I didn't expect these creams to be so tiny! I took a comparison shot with a really small cactus I own but I still don't think it accurately depicts how small the creams are.

This one is sweet cookie. It's a light beige coloured cream that smells of vanilla and cocoa. I don't know... I hate baking so it's hard for me to pinpoint what the various scents are but it just smells like something sweet. It's more muted than Pink Wish but I like that about it.


And this one is Pink Wish. I don't know what it is about this one but the scent seems so strong. Even before I opened the product itself I could smell it. It made me worry if some of it had spilled in transit but, nope, it was sealed and everything. It just smells really strong. Its a floral scent but I wouldn't say that its rose or anything like that. It's a smell I'll have to get used to.

I'll be honest and admit I didn't expect the hand cream inside to be as nice as the packaging. I was pleasantly surprised by how thick the hand cream was. I think these are much nicer than the Bath and Body Works hand creams that I've often used but it'll take awhile before I can really say if they live up to the Herbacin Camille cream I'm currently using. As it stands, these do take a bit of hand rubbing to get the product fully absorbed which suggests to me that they're pretty good at what they're supposed to do.






My only regret is not picking up the entire set.

If you're interested in picking up these hand creams you can grab them from a variety of sources – Etude House, TesterKorea, Roseroseshop, and even Ebay.

✮✮✮✮ / ✮✮✮✮✮

1 comment:

  1. Wow, indeed are small. I think these creams have a lovely packaging and I might like her scent, but unfortunately I don't think they are hygienic.;<
    Thank you for the review!

    http://nyan-dany.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric