Memebox # 57 For Dry and Sensitive Skin PSA

I posted about this over at reddit but I'll also do it here for anyone who might be out there googling this. This is a PSA about the Pedison Nutritive Infusion Cream.

Memebox describes as a body cream and tells you to apply anywhere you need moisture on your body like your legs/arms/back. But it turns out that this is actually a face cream!

I was translating the ingredients and decided to the instructions as well. I'm terrible at hangul and it was kinda hard to read each letter so sorry for any mistakes.

 [사용법] 매일 아침, 저녁 세안 후 크림 단계에서 적당량을 덜어 얼굴, 목 부위에 골고루 펴 발리춥니다.

 Google translate gave me this: [Usage] every morning and evening after cleansing the appropriate amount in step face cream, evenly spread Bali and lowers the neck.

When I read the romanization I understood it a bit better. My translation of google's translation: [How to Use] Every day and night after cleansing, apply the appropriate amount of face cream on your face, neck, and décolletage.

Anyway, just thought I would share for anyone else who bought that box. I was confused by why a body cream would be so small (120 ml) but then I thought maybe it was just a really fancy (read: expensive) one. Turns out it's even better! I'm actually excited to incorporate this into my routine and it makes me appreciate the box even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric