Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick

This is a review on the (rightfully) famous Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick. Click to read more!




What is there to say about the Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick that hasn't already been said? Not a lot but I'll do my best anyway!


The Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick is a stick-type cleanser. It even has real rose petals in it for an extra fancy feel. It smells like babies to me but its supposed to have a rose smell. Maybe I'm just confused? Anyway, I like it!

The price of this cleanser is kinda crazy – it's super popular and hard to get right now so it ranges from $30 to $45. I got mine when everyone was panicking thinking that it was discontinued so I, unfortunately, paid a price closer to $45. :( It's even cheaper (23, 000 Won) if you can access korean websites through a buying service like Avecko (I've got an upcoming review).


Coming from the perspective of someone with hyper-dry skin this cleanser is a godsend. I love foaming cleansers but my skin hates them. I think its the first time I've ever seen a semi-foaming cleanser that not only doesn't dry my skin out but somehow manages to be moisturizing. How does something this amazing exist?

I remember the first time I used this cleanser. Before that I was using The Face Shop's Rice Water Cleansing Foam. I remember that instantly after washing my face I noticed how hydrating this cleanser was and exactly how drying my old cleanser was. To think I thought my old cleanser was moisturizing! I now know that the Rice Water Cleansing Foam has a too-high pH level which helps explain why it was so drying.

In the end, after rinsing, my hand was more moisturized in the area where I used the cleanser. Isn't that crazy?

It's my first five star review and it is, at the moment, the only skincare item that I can call a HG product. I'm looking for a more affordable, readily-available replacement but I will definitely return to the Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick if there's nothing better out there.

✮✮✮✮✮ / ✮✮✮✮✮



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric