Mizon Ultra Repair Wonder Cream

Hey y'all! Sorry about the long delay between posts. Exam time got the best of me and my skin is suffering for it. Anyway, here's a review for you! I'm reviewing the Mizon Ultra Repair Wonder Cream. Click to read more!




The Mizon Ultra Repair Wonder Cream is a face and body cream from Mizon. I picked up mine from GMarket but it's widely available on the internet at a pretty decent price. I think mine was 10, 000 Won ($10 USD). It has about 300ml of product which means that it is definitely geared towards those looking for a body cream – no matter how much you slather this on your face there's no way you're going to be able to use it all up in a year.


So the product is this white, thick, occlusive cream. It spreads very easily and sinks into the skin pretty quickly while still managing to create a protective barrier over the skin.


This product is highly moisturizing but it has one terrible, deadly flaw. It reeks. I don't know what the hell this thing smells like but it smells terrible. And it's not a new phenomenon – It smelled bad from the moment I opened the jar. It smells worse now but I think that's because the scent has really gotten on my nerves. Anyway, I don't mind products with or without strong scents – I can even deal with a chemical-ly kinda smell but I can't deal with whatever's going on here.



It's undeniable that this body/face cream is ultra-moisturizing. But the terrible smell overwhelms all of the benefits. I can find a cream that is hyper-moisturizing AND smells amazing. Or at least I hope I can!

Pass on this or stick to using it only on your body.

✮✮ / ✮✮✮✮✮

P.S.: I'm really sorry but I had to add ads on to the site. The money earned through these ads will hopefully go to blog upkeep and to a domain name. And, maybe in the future, for more products to review!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric