11st Haul

I hauled like a mofo the past two months. I was on a no-buy until I found out that 11st had a free EMS shipping deal! It still took forever to get to me (thanks Canada Post!) but it was faster than registered mail and a great deal to boot! Click to read about what I hauled.




More sheet masks?!? It's reaching hoarding status at this point. I keep buying them but I don't use them at the rate that I should. 


I have been wanting to try these masks for SO long. Like, for years. I've heard the Aritaum sheet masks are really great and free EMS shipping meant that the weight wasn't a big issue so I picked up some of whatever was in stock. I also got up some of the Mamonde sheet masks as well because, again, I really wanted to try them! I find the price pretty inflated for these masks on non-korean websites which is why I couldn't justify buying them until now. Each mask was from 600 won to 1300 won and I bought 3 of each. I'll let you know how they are!



Sheet mask goodness.


Prior to finding out about 11st's EMS coupon I was debating ordering from Gmarket. I needed a new toner and emulsion and I wanted something really hydrating. I was looking into Iope and I decided to purchase the Iope Moistgen Softner and Iope Moisten Emulsion. The coupon made me hop on over to 11st and see if it was on sale over there as well. This was about 30, 000 won which isn't too bad for two products. I feel like I've tried almost every amorepacific brand at this point haha.


The Iope Essential Moisture Relief Cream was another product I picked up. Not going to lie I bought it because it was crazy cheap! I think it was like 7, 000 won. It was an amazing deal. The Iope Essential Facial Oil below was like 5, 000 won as well. Where are you going to find that kind of deal on an international site?



Picked up some samples of O-Hui The First Cell Source (an essence) and I bought the only Sulwhasoo product I can say I really love – the Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask (best sleeping pack ever). I also bought some of the Sulwhasoo Clarifying Mask for the first time. These were like 6, 000 won for 80 ml (packs) and 60 ml (essence).


I got a 1-finger LED polish thing awhile back so I've been on the hunt for affordable gel polish. There is NOWHERE cheaper for (good) gel polish than Korea. That's why I grabbed these Modi Color Gel polishes. Modi is also from Aritaum. I think these were like 4, 000 won each. 


This was my order from Scinic. I was interested in the Scinic Honey All In One Ampoule and it was only 11, 000 won. The Scinic Hyaluronic Acid 95 Ampoule was a similar price. I would recommend that anyone interested in this ampoule order directly from a korean site because it is seriously overpriced everywhere else. I saw it on ebay for close to $40. Ridiculous.


There was some product leakage. Sucky. I think it has to do with the lid type because my Shingmulnara mask also had some leakage like this.



Samples from Scinic and from the sample seller (sulwhasoo/ohui). The body wash smells really nice!

So that was my 11st haul. It was worth breaking my no-buy for. I broke it again 2 times (lol) after this so expect more haul posts soon. But for real – not going to be buying anything for awhile (fingers crossed). I'm using a lot of great products at the moment and I can't wait to gush about them here. I'm holding off on that because I always seem to not give enough time to really see if the products are working for me. I'm dutifully doing some long-term testing this time. For all my fellow Canadians – I didn't get hit with any customs fees but I usually don't for orders from Gmarket as well. Success!

Anyway, I've got two (much smaller) orders still on the way and I'll post about the rest of my avecko haul soon. Ciao!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric