My Korean Skincare Routine

So I thought today I would share my complete korean skincare collection as it is right now. I'm in the process of overhauling my routine and I will be getting rid of a lot of these products so I thought I would share what I was using for the past 6 months. I plan on doing some in-depth reviews on many of these products so be sure to check back soon. Leave a comment on what you'd like me to review first!







L to R: Banila Co Clean It Zero Sherbet Cleanser, The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam, Missha Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Visible Deep Cleanser




L to R: Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture Emulsion, Isa Knox MX-II Ultra Moisture Skin



L to R: Mizon Ultra Repair Wonder Cream, Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Ultra Moisture Cream, Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Recovery Cream



L to R: Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule, Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Wrinkle Recovery Serum




L to R: Tonymoly Aqua Aura Water Bomb Sleeping Pack, Isa Knox Heating Drop Cream, Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Liquid Nose Pack, The Face Shop Mild Papaya Peeling Gel, Innisfree It's Real Mask





L to R: The Face Shop cotton pads, The Face Shop hair band, Missha bubble maker




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric