Korean Skincare/Cosmetics Haul

I went a little crazy shopping over the past few weeks after my skin started freaking out due to my old routine. Here's all the goodies I bought (except I'm still waiting on my Sum:37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick). Some of the stuff was ordered from various ebay sellers (the visapure and the sulwhasoo/whoo stuff), while the mask sheets and the makeup stuff was from honestskin. All the samples I received were from the seller who sold me the sulwhasoo/whoo stuff. I received no samples from honestskin but I also didn't expect any (due to other reviews).





L to R: The History of Whoo Qi and Jin Cream (20ml), The History of Whoo Qi and Jin Eye Cream (20ml), The History of Whoo Qi and Jin Essence (20ml)

These were packaged together for a fraction of the price for the full-size products. It's nice because I've come to realize that I like switch up my routine every 6 months so buying full-size products is kind of a waste of money. Plus, when I stick to samples I can splurge on premium skincare lines like The History of Whoo. The products have a much more subdued smell than the Sulwhasoo products but the cream does smell pretty strongly. The essence is probably my favourite out of the three products so far. These are all from The History of Whoo's Gongjinhyang line. I'm also interested in trying out their Jinyul and Myeonguihyang lines.

L to R: Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask (40ml) , Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Water (100ml), Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion (50ml)

These Sulwhasoo products were surprisingly affordable when packaged this way. I really wanted to try the overnight mask and I also really needed a new emulsion/toner so I went with Sulwhasoo for both. I haven't tried the mask yet but the emulsion/toner both smell really weird (the scent is also weirdly addicting) and absorb really well. I should have gotten sachets for the emulsion though because it is really hard to get out of the small tubes.

Etude House Essential Mask Sheet A-Z ( + Heart)

These masks were a really good deal and I got the entire Etude House Essential Mask Sheet A-Z set. My Innisfree It's Real Masks are usually ones where I can throw on any mask (despite what it says on the front) and it will be hydrating and non-irritating. I'm curious to see if that's also the case with these Etude House masks.

L to R: 3 Concept Eyes Nail Lacquers, The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow, Etude House Lip and Eye Remover

So the 3 Concept Eyes nail polishes are really great and pretty opaque (you can see one coat of each colour haphazardly applied in the picture above) and they were about 3 dollars each from honestskin. We have a The Face Shop store in my city but it can be really overpriced so I picked up this eyebrow pencil for about 2-3 dollars (vs the 8 dollars + 13% tax it would have cost here). The Etude House lip and eye remover was really disappointing because some of it had spilled in transit so I lost quite a bit of product before it got to me.

Philips Visapure

This thing is freaking amazing. I got it for $130 (I KNOW. Trust me - my wallet still hurts). I've used it twice already and I'm already madly in love with it. I'll do a first impressions review after a week and then an in-depth one after I've used it for a month.

L to R: Iope Super Vital Extra Moist Serum, Sulwhasoo Hydroaid Serum,  Iope Omega Blue Essence Foundation, Hue Bubble Clean Mask,  Isa Knox X2D2 Original Recovery Cream, Sooryehan Hyo Water Spring Multi Cream, 2gy Pure Refresh Peel Off Pack



These were all samples from the same seller (I ordered from her twice). I was really excited to receive the Sooryehan sample because I saw it on Get It Beauty (the talking mirror portion with Moon Chae Won) and I was considering picking up some samples of it. Getting samples of serums is always nice so I'm excited to try those as well.

I can't wait until I get my rose cleansing stick. I need to try it so I can buy more if necessary while it's still floating around online.

Look out for reviews on some of this stuff in the near future! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I've been using the Philips Visapure for over a month now and my skin has never looked clearer! It's a good investment:)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric